hongkongpom
hongkongpom, MCDST
Experience:  I am a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technican and skilled in the troubleshooting of computer hardware problems
40928634

Please post links to inexpensive telephone handsets that I

Please post links to inexpensive telephone handsets that I can plug into my computer (USB) to take Skype calls.
Looking for a traditional phone, not a headset, and to be sure it's got good sound quality and compatible with the latest versions of Skype and my laptop, Lenovo running Windows 10.
Want something simple I can just plug in and use basically, like I would a headset, but something I can hold onto instead.

Hello, I'm Wes, and I'll be assisting you today.

Here is a list on this link:

Headsets --> Click Here

The best one that I have used before is the Logitech H330 USB Headset --> Click Here

That one is the most comfortable and best sound. It is will worth the price than the cheaper $10 ones.

Let me know if you need additional help so I can assist further.
Also, please rate my answer below so based on your satisfaction.
Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for replying. Please read my question.

Sorry about that.

The phones are listed below in the Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed section.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Hi. I think you're still missing the question. I mentioned in my original post I already checked Amazon. The phone you listed is the first one I found as well: anyone can google the same result in 10 seconds, I was hoping for specific, expert help.

You did not note whether it was easy to use (the product information suggests it is not), or usable with my system (the reviews suggest no it is not).

Please opt out or get more specific in your recommendation/answer the full question. Thanks!

I will opt out so others will assist you,

Hello I am in South Africa and I have bought 3 of these handsets.

​There are bare bones handsets with no dial keypad. The sound is excellent. You simply do the dialling from the Skype app on your computer.

Hello I gave you an Ebay link which will work in the US.

hongkongpom, MCDST
Experience: I am a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technican and skilled in the troubleshooting of computer hardware problems