Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Hardware Expert
50836188

I have an older (but new out of the box) Jaz 2 GB SCSI

Customer Question

I have an older (but new out of the box) Jaz 2 GB SCSI Drive. I believe it is SCSI 3. The problem is I have the SCSI cable. What do I use for a connector on a newer computer (HP Pavillion).
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

You can purchase a SCSI to USB adapter but they are extremely overpriced due to the rarity of a SCSI connection. By over-priced, I mean they are selling for over $100 a piece on eBay. Prices always change on eBay so you can continue to check using this link for cheap options here: http://www.ebay.com/bhp/scsi-usb-adapter

Ultimately, it is up to the customer to decide if the cost of the part makes financial sense for their situation. If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.