Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.

My magic seems to have quit working for reasons unknown. My

Customer Question

My magic jack seems to have quit working for reasons unknown. My phone # is 605--838-4692. My name is***** but I don't remember any passwords. My cell is(###) ###-####and I think a call might speed up fixing this problem but an email might work as well. My email is***@******.***. Thank you in advance for any help you can give me. I have enjoyed the service I have received from magic jack so far and hope to be able to continue to be a customer for some time in the future.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please do not put your personal info in responses.

I can access this for you remotely and fix it for you (we can then put information back and forth in enter contact info where public doesnt see it)

If you want the remote support offer, please hit accept, if not, ignore it and we will continue here written when you are ready.

Friendly reminder.

If you would like to have a more hands on support through Secure Remote Assistance, I will send you an offer and I will be able

to log in and perform the fix for you. We offer this as an easier solution for clients. It is 100% guaranteed

money back if we cannot resolve your issue.

If you would like to continue with written instructions, that is absolutely fine as well. Just click the reject when you see the

offer and we will continue immediately in this manner going forward.