Shefin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer

I purchased a Logitech Webcam c930e ,to use with my Macbook

Customer Question

Hello -
I purchased a Logitech Webcam c930e ,to use with my Macbook Pro ( Retina 15 inch -2014 ) ,
and I have the latest software with my Macbook Pro.
What is the latest software / firm ware to download so I may use my Logitech c930e ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please download latest software for your camera from the link below. it is listed under Mac.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!