Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I use dell laptop computer. Malaysia make and model latitude

Customer Question

I use dell laptop computer.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Malaysia make and model latitude E6400 .window 7.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: try connect Ectaco partner plux 3 hdmi port to my laptop watching dvd Chinese movie ,but failed translate English in my laptop .
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no. thank.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Hi Duc, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. What exactly are you trying to accomplish with your Ectaco Partner Lux 3 device and your laptop?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I use USBcable connect ECTACO Partner plux 3 to my laptop to watch Chinese DVD movie in laptop to watch translate Chinese speaking translate to English ,but ECTACO PARTNER PLUX3 FAILED TO TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
could you fix on ECTACO PARTNER PLUX 3 translate DVD CHINESE MOVIE TO ENGLISH SPEAKING on LAPTOP. THANK.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

I tried to accept your request but there was a problem from your end. Let me try accepting it again a little later.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

I just sent you the formal offer for remote access. Please accept it so that we can start the remote session.