Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.

I using the 3.0 targus dock with my surface pro 3 and

Customer Question

I using the 3.0 targus dock with my surface pro 3 and earlier after numerous attempts I got my HP w2338h monitor to work, but when I hooked up a Samsung additional screen I cannot get either to work
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I am attempting to get both screen hooked up last hour to no avail
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried to update drivers, don't know if I tried the right drivers yet? tried to connect and reconnect while restarting surface each time to no avail...I cannot get surface to recogninze them however tmy keyboard and mouse work no problem though the targus dock
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?
Customer: surface pro 3 I don't think so
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: don't think so
Category: Computer Hardware
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
are you working on my problem?
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.