Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.

Have new reset password via email from magic, now how to

Customer Question

have new reset password ***** email from magic jack, now how to enter to sign in
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: am now try to reset just now in the last 4 minutes
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried to sign in but now asks for a new reset password, had to leave sign in procedure to procure the new password ***** magic jack
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: i also need to get long distance service from the usa to finland
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.