Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.

My pedals to my GT Steering wheel have stopped working. I

Customer Question

Hi, my pedals to my GT Steering wheel have stopped working. I have cleaned them but I think my son stretched the connecting cord to the wheel and possible broke one of the wires inside the cord, so can I buy just replacement pedals, and if so where do I get them
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I would advise you to also try the pedals in more than one game, to be surer that it is not merely a compatibility problem with the one game they happen not to work in.

What maker, and what model #, is the steering wheel in question, please?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Logitech GT Driving Force, Model Number :E-X5C19
Part No:###-##-####
Have tried 4 different games

OK. I will be researching sources for just the pedals for that model. (This may take some time.... and it is late evening in my time zone, so I may not be finished until about 12 hours from now.)

If you need advice or referrals sooner than that, feel free to use Customer Controls to Opt me Out of this case.

Does the pedal(s) you are looking for, resemble fairly closely the one(s) in the picture on this page?:

One solution to the problem might be to get a separate or standalone set of pedals, with a USB connector that you would simply plug into one of the USB ports on your PC (if you aren't using a PlayStation).

Would you be interested in such an option?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

OK. (It's morning in my time-zone again.) I assume that your 'Yes' also means you have a PC (as opposed to a PlayStation, which cannot use a separate USB-port-using pedal set.

There's this, for instance:

And a couple more linked through from this page:

Logitech does not sell pedal sets by themselves, so eBay (i.e. Used) listings are the most promising source for a set of pedals alone. Also for your local region might be searched for 'Logitech pedals' in its For Sale listings.