lexx3218, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware trouble shooting and problem solving professional.

I have a ACER G276HLGBD it blinks of and on or goes black

Customer Question

I have a ACER G276HLGBD it blinks of and on or goes black then on then blank then on stays on 10 min and off & on again I got this last nov. 2015
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  lexx3218 replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am sorry you have encountered this kind of problem. Just to verify it's been flashing in and out and then sometimes goes black correct?

Expert:  lexx3218 replied 3 months ago.

If this is the case it just means the back light is going out not the entire monitor. You can take it to any electronics repair shop or tv repair shop infact to replace the back light. Then the problem would be corrected. If you do not want to go that route you would have to replace it. That would be up to you.