Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I've been using a duet years, all fine. Suddenly, as

Customer Question

My name is***** been using a duet for several years, all fine. Suddenly, as indicated in the computer preferences, the server has stopped running, and won't start. I have reinstalled it, though I'm not sure that that is a new download. Thoughts?
Donald
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 4 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins