Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

How do I stop syatem from going to black to every time I

Customer Question

how do I stop syatem from going to black to white every time I touch keyboard key
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?
Customer: nextbook flex 11 no problem in past new wystem feel its a setting
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I'm new to this nothing used to ipad
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: how do I turn on backlite
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

Greetings,

I have witnessed this problem several times and know that it can be a bit annoying when it turns off and on.

In order to turn the backlight ON and OFF, you must press both the following keys at the same time: Fn and ESC

When you do that, it will toggle the backlight off and on.

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,
Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page. To keep them handy, you may wish to bookmark or favorite one of the pages that are listed below. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!".

Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com