Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Repairer
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Picture on monitor is upside down, since last night, didn't

Customer Question

picture on monitor is upside down
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: since last night
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: didn't know what to do
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try this first: Press at the same time the 3 keys Ctrl, Alt, and Arrow Up on the keyboard to rotate the monitor back to normal and check.

If it does not work, please let me know the model of your computer and if it has windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

If that does not work, please open Control Panel (if needed, press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type control then click OK, then the Control Panel window will open.)

, then open Appearance and Personalization / Display

, then click on Adjust resolution option on the left

, then there, at the Orientation option, make sure to select the option Landscape (not Portrait)

, then click OK at the bottom, and confirm.

- If needed, right-click on an empty space on the Desktop screen, then select option Graphics Options > Rotation, and check. (Or right-click on an empty space on Desktop screen, then select option NVDIA or ATI..., etc., then look for the display / orientation, etc. option there.)

- If there is still any issue, please let me know the model of your computer and if it has windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

How is it going? Do you still need help with this issue or with anything else?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,