Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert.
30970729

I have a Logitech keyboard and some of they keys 't work

Customer Question

I have a Logitech keyboard and some of they keys don't work when I type while other do work. It's only a couple months old. I have reset and updated iPad and reconnected keyboard and it still doesn't work.
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?
Customer: Keyboard has worked perfectly until today. I use an Ipad but don't know how to determine model.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have disconnected as well as deleted keyboard on iPadad reconnected. I have charged the keyboard. I have done a reset of iPad and reset all settings.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer Hardware
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I didn't realize this was costing me $35. I thought it was free for 30 days! Please confirm
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Cancel my request if not free
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi there

Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.