Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Since the Tandy II Ive been utilizing and repairing hardware components. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I HAVE A SET OF SPEAKERS pid a627 I DO NOT HAVE A PORT

Customer Question

I HAVE A SET OF SPEAKERS pid a627 I DO NOT HAVE A PORT FOR THE RIGINAL CONNECTOR DO YOU KNOW OF AN ADAPTER THAT I CAN USB
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Do you know the full name brand and model of those speakers, such as Logitech z320 or creative M300?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
they are Logitech pid a627
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

I still cant find that PID referencing a specific model. The adapter you are looking for.. What type of adapter is it?

Do you speakers have the old metal round plugin? Or do your speakers have a USB plugin?

Also, you mentioned an adapter, do you need the analog to usb adapter? Such as this?

http://amzn.to/2acWmgO

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.