Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

My computer is making a loud buzzing sound when I am

Customer Question

my computer is making a loud buzzing sound when I am listening to movies etc. IA dell tech actually took control and spent two hours trying to fix it but couldn't. After the phone call with him I plugged in my headphones and there is no buzzing when I listen through them. I know nothing about computers.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: 64 bit Dell Inspiron 7547
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: the dell tech did everything I am assuming. The only info we didn't know at the time is that the buzzing stops when I plug in my headphones
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 10 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
is this all covered in the $33 dollars I have already paid?

If i do remote assistance, then that would be additional $39, if i dont do remote assistance then it's covered in the price you already paid.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
okay let's do it

The payment for remote service failed, whilst this page is open please call 1(###) ###-####to get the payment processed, once done - please accept the request for remote.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't understand I put in the correct info twice?

It is normal for the bank/card issuer to block transactions and they usually need a call from the customer to release the block.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Okay thanks I will have to call my bank to find out why before I proceed. Have a wonderful day and I will try this again at a later date.

No problem. Thanks