WesPCDr
WesPCDr, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  IT Professional with over 15 years of computer hardware experience in repair and engineering
21171802

My Epson WF-3520 had a paper jam and signed "Errore 0xFA". I

Customer Question

My Epson WF-3520 had a paper jam and signed "Errore 0xFA". I tored out the 2 papers wrapped inside. I did it from the front. I checked the papers are entire, complete and no minimal paper snippet is lacking. I opened and closed all parts indicated in the display guide... I turned off and on the printer as required... but the error indication remains and the printer doesn't restart. Help!
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I tried for 4-5 times repeating the whole sequence
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Only the obviois and the indicated... tear out the wrapped papers, open the scanner and the back tray, turn off and on the printer
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: nothing else, thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I'm Wes, and I'll be assisting you today.

Expert:  WesPCDr replied 5 months ago.

Sometimes the rollers become dirty and cause the paper to slip. This can cause the paper not to pick up or even cause a paper jam because the sensors do not see the paper pass in a certain amount of time.

To fix the problem, unplug the printer power cable. Open the covers and remove any cartridges and look for loose paper. Use tweezers to pull the paper out or the eraser end of a pencil to move the rollers and get to the paper. Then use a damp paper towel with water or Windex and clean the rollers. Start where the paper touches the printer and look for white, gray, and black rollers. Use your fingers to move the rollers as much as you can to clean them. Open the printer and clean the other rollers you can find as well.

Then plug the printer power back in try to print.

Expert:  WesPCDr replied 5 months ago.

I will remain online in this chat window if you need additional help so I can assist further.
Please rate my answer based on your satisfaction and help received.
Thank you.