Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

The phone connected to the magic has no dial tone, just a

Customer Question

the phone connected to the magic jack has no dial tone
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: just a few days ago
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I was checking the plug but that appears tobe in order because their is a blinking light on the magicjack
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And how long have you been using magicJack?
Customer: my computer is a hp15 with windows 8 upgraded o windows 1o
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I have been using this magic jack for over two years
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

If time is of the essence, the fastest way in which I can help you is via a secure remote connection. That will provide a temporary connection where I can fix this problem on screen, in person.

I'm sending the offer for that service now, once accepted we will start the connection process. If you reject the offer, we will continue via written word alone.