Shefin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

My screen is upside down. : hp pavilion : I,ve tried setting

Customer Question

hi pearl. my screen is upside down.
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: hp pavilion
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I,ve tried setting everywhere.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: that will do it, thanks.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please press the Alt, Ctrl and UP Arrow keys on your keyboard together. Or, press and hold the Alt, Ctrl keys and then press Up Arrow key without releasing the other keys.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N

Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Thank you!

S H E F I N