Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I need assistance putting my computer back together and

Customer Question

I need assistance putting my computer back together and getting my wifi printer working. m or do I buy a new one ?
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 6 months ago.

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Hi Customer! Can you tell me what kind of computer you have? Also, you mention it needs put back together...how "apart" is it currently?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I also cannot gedt the wi on the printer to work. I am a mess here.

I see you request our Remote Assistance service. Before we proceed with that, can you tell me: is your computer physically apart, or is it the software that's a mess? If the former, our Remote Assistance service wouldn't help you (as it requires your PC to be able to boot into Windows in order to run our remote connection program).

I did see your message regarding the printer, too. What model printer do you have?