Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.

Customer Question

JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: 5 min ago
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: just need to pay account so i can start up magic jack
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

You may renew your subscription at the following page:

If you still need to reset your password, you can follow the instructions at the end of this page.

You can renew your subscription on the page that you are brought to after logging in. At that page, click the "My Subscriptions" or "My Accounts" tab. Then you will need to go to the "Reactivate" button or "Renewal" page. On the next page, choose your renewal options and continue.

If needed, you may follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link:
- Enter your your MagicJack phone number in the username field with no spaces and no hyphens. Example: (###) ###-####br />- Click the Forgot Password *****

Once you do that, a link will be sent to your email address, which you can click and it will tell you your password.

If need be, you can also call MagicJack at the following number: (###) ###-####

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page: