Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Hardware Expert
50836188

I have a logictech keyboard. I keep getting a window on my

Customer Question

I have a logictech keyboard. I keep getting a window on my screen that the batteries are very low. I think it is a K750. On the back it has P/N###-##-####and PID: LZ506A9. Please tell me what I need to do to keep it going.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Hi!

If you are receiving a low battery message then you will need to replace the battery.

You can view the images and steps here to replace the battery: https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Logitech+K750+Keyboard+Battery+Replacement/23376

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you. You solved my problem.
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
Great! Please use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher so I am credited with helping you.
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Hi again,

I noticed that you have not used the rating system yet although the problem has been solved.