Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Since the Tandy II Ive been utilizing and repairing hardware components. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I purchased a Type + yesterday iPad Air yesterday. The

Customer Question

I purchased a Type + yesterday for my iPad Air yesterday. The keyboard will not work. There is a green light, blinking blue light and after awhile no light. What am I doing wrong?
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

When the light is blinking blue.. On your ipad you have to go into settings, bluetooth.

Then, on the blutooth screen under other devices you should see the keyboard pop up. Youll need to tap it and pair with the keyboard, and this can only be done when youve pressed the button on the keyboard and the light is blinking blue.

Once you have done that, the keyboard will be paired with the ipad.

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.