Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in various softwares and hardware devices.
50064670

I need to pay my magic bill : Payment : No

Customer Question

I need to pay my magic bill
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Payment
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 7 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

If your annual subscription to Magic Jack has ended, you'll need to renew your license if you want to continue using the device. If you don't renew the license, the software will cease to work. You can renew it online in only a few minutes.

1. Open http://my.magicjack.com/ to access Magic Jack account management site.
2. Log in using your telephone number and the password ***** created during your Magic Jack registration. If you do not remember the password, click "Remind me by email."
3. Click on "Customer Care" and choose "Extend Your License."
4. Choose your renewal term. You can renew your license for one year, three years or five years.
5. Enter your credit card information, including your billing address and zip code, to complete your renewal.

Regards

Jins