swmcdonnell, Computer Expert
Experience:  Steve has a computer science degree from Dartmouth and works with customers on computer software and hardware issues.

I have a iomega StorCenter ix-Series cloud addition but

Customer Question

Hi I have a iomega StorCenter ix-Series cloud addition but I lost the storage manager software disk. My desktop crashed where I had it installed before. I just installed a driver from this site that is supposed to be good for all devices. While that seemed to go well other than it saying two other drivers were out of date that is where the activity stopped. There seems to be on drive discovery. The drive is connected through the provided cable, it is plugged in and the light is on.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  swmcdonnell replied 5 months ago.
Hi there, my name is ***** ***** I can help you with your issue. What site did you get the driver from?
And do you have a StorCenter ix2-200, cloud edition?
And one more question, are you running a 64-bit version of Windows?
I guess you're not online now. So we don't miss each other, here is where you should do:1) To determine the version of Windows you have, click Start, locate Computer and click the right mouse button and then choose Properties. In the System section, it should say something like "System type: 64-bit Operating System" or "32-bit Operating System."2) If you have a 64-bit version of Windows, click this link to download the software.3) If you have a 32-bit version of Windows, click this link instead.4) Once the software downloads, double-click it to launch it and install it.If this answers your question, can you please accept the answer and rate me accordingly? I don't get paid anything for helping you unless you accept the answer. If not, tell me what else you need and I'll help you out! Thanks.