Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

JA: . How can we be of help? Customer: I have to renew

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: I have to renew my phone number. How can I do that? Thanks.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It's about the renew of my phone number.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. What type of phone number is ***** that you are trying to renew. Magicjack, Ooma, straight talk, etc? Thank you for your response, Dustin S