Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I have a MSI 790GX-G65 motherboard with AMD Phenom ll processor,

Customer Question

I have a MSI 790GX-G65 motherboard with AMD Phenom ll processor, had windows 7 reluctantly upgraded to windows 10, that does not recognize DVR in hardware. Will resetting CMOS configuration on motherboard help?
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  michelleclive replied 10 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.My personal choice would be not to play with the BIOS as the mobo is brand new and incase Bios update fails it will destroy the whole motherboard.Upgrading bios and failing will not be included in warranty.
what is the make and model of the DVR which is not being detected by the system?How is the DVR connected to the computer?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello Michelle,I've found the answer to my question by Microsoft and no longer need your help. Thank you for trying and sorry for the inconvenience.Regards,
XXX XXXX