Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

My computer was acting very strangely. I was working in Word

Customer Question

My computer was acting very strangely. I was working in Word when I tried to save the document and it would not allow me to and went to a blank word doc. Then all programs and the internet tabs shut down and I tried to restart but it wouldn't allow me to type anything or use the mouse to try to get to the restart button. So I unplugged the power cord from the computer and when I turned it back on there is just a blank light gray screen. What can I do??? I was working on my senior thesis and its due - help!!!
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 7 months ago.
This seems to be a hardware problem and it will take some time to detect the fault and you may have to replace any spare after the troubleshooting, so please make sure and let me know, if you want to continue.