Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen,
Experience:  Functional Systems Administrator at Hill Air Force Base, OO-ALC/309SMXG
13452844

A friend purchase a magicjack plus from usa last year...I registered,

Customer Question

A friend purchase a magicjack plus from usa last year...I registered, and it worked, then stopped,,,i need to get it up and running
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: do I re-register of how do I proceed to pay
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: i am getting dial tone on the line
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I have been using Magicjack for nearly 5 years. I must admit, their web page isn't the easiest to navigate, but it is definitely doable. First, you need to go to the Magicjack web page at:http://www.magicjack.com/index.htmlClick on the Login button on the upper right corner of the screen.Enter you login credentials (email and password ***** phone number and password)Click on the "Phone Numbers" tab. You will now see a section titled "magicjack devices."On the device you need to renew, there is a blue-colored link underneath the "device status" heading. Click on the appropriate link to renew or add months.Choose your desired renewal time period and click on the Submit button.Complete your payment.You should now have your magicjack device renewed. Please let me know if you need further assistance. Cheers, Gary