Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.

I have lost sound on my PC, speaker and headset.

Customer Question

Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Did this problem happened after you upgraded to windows 10 or was it working fine on windows 10 ?Which is the make and model of the PC?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  Martin replied 5 months ago.
Hello Matthew and welcome.When did the problem start?Would you like me to connect with you and fix the problem remotely, that way we can avoid causing any additional problems?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 5 months ago.
I noticed you are having trouble sending your replies, if you'd like me to help you directly from your computer click on the following link and join the remote session:
Expert:  Cody replied 5 months ago.
Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.