Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.

I have a problem with connecting my bluetooth kyboard JA:

Customer Question

i have a problem with connecting my bluetooth kyboard
JA: Sometimes hardware issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: ok, so I want to connect my bluetooth keyboard to my pc, and i even have a dongle with it too
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: i go to the recieve files portion in the bluetooth file transfer
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  michelleclive replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.What is the make and model of the keyboard?