Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Networking, hardware, software, various OS's, Email Web and domain hosting, DNS
63493917

How do I upload photos to an antique appraiser on JUST

Customer Question

how do I upload photos to an antique appraiser on JUST ANSWER?
Category: Computer Hardware
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will check back in the morning to continue. thank you. clarice jacksn
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.The best thign to do, is to upload your image to a hosting site, and then the image will have a link tat the appraiser can click on and be taken to the server where your image was uploaded to.Make Sense?
You can use a service called WeTransfer.comhttps://www.wetransfer.com/They allow you to upload images and then send the recipient the link to the image.This way takes all the guess work out of it..Please take a moment to rate my performance.Thank you!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
YES CONNECT TO MY COMPUTER AND FX IT
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
YES
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Do you still want to do the connect to your computer TODAY?Sorry, i was out yesterday, but will be here all day today.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What are the charges?
on my end i can ONLY see what I will be compensated for this question, i do NOT see what the customer (you) will be charged..For that you woudl have to contact JUSTANSWER customer support..However, from my experience, and deducing what my compensation is.....YOUR charges for THIS particular question is $18.That does NOT include a REMOTE CONNECTION CHARGE, which has NOT been calculated yet. it is a seperate fee, created by MYSELF, IF you wish to pursue this route???
So far, you have NOT been charged anything except a $5 deposit, which you would get back if you do NOT accept my Answer..If your intention is to get as much information as possible (which would encompass a solution to your problem) and then NOT pay citing you are unsatisfied....then i will NOT participate, and will OPT OUT for another expert to potentially help you.
What is your intention?
Hello....are you still with me here?