Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Since the Tandy II Ive been utilizing and repairing hardware components. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have changed my credit card info ..want to know if my magicjack

Customer Question

i have changed my credit card info ..want to know if my magicjack is now re connected?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my account was stopped because my credit card was bocked .i have a new credt card and want to know if it is now in my account
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Changing your credit card was step 1, next you will need to pay for the yearly subscription~ Heres how The steps below will help you renew your Magic-jack service. If you get stuck at any point, please specify exactly whereLets get you re-subscribed, Go tomy.magicjack.comTo login, Enter your phone number for Magic-jack or the email address you registered your Magic-jack with and enter the password.If it wont accept the password, type in your MJ phone number or email address, and click the forgot password ***** on the page I sent you. Once you have reset the password, Login~Then once you're signed in, on the account details screen or my subscriptions screen, it should show your subscription end date. Or, if your subscription has already expired, it will show you some renewal options such as 1 or 5 years.Once you pick the renewal option and pay for it. Your service will be renewed and you can continue using your Magic-jack.If you get stuck or run into any issues renewing your device, let me know. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.