Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Repairing computers for over 15 years

How can I recover my files on my Sandisk Cruzer. I accidently

Customer Question

Hi, how can I recover my files on my Sandisk Cruzer. I accidently overwrote important files with windows 10.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomePlease download this free program called Recuva from my link below the green button on the right, Download latest versionInstall it and run it.Then run a scan on the Sandisk Drive and it will recover anything that can be recovered from itI can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.Else let me know how you go please