IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional

Renew magicjack contrick JA: Thanks. Can you give me any

Customer Question

renew magicjack contrick
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: paid 65 00 for one more year
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described. You can renew your magicJack subscription by logging in to your magicJack account. Simply click on this link: then either type your e-mail address you registered with magicJack or your magicJack phone number followed by the magicJack password.In case you have forgotten your magicJack password, click on the Forgot Password? link and you will receive further instructions on the registered e-mail.Once logged in, click on the Phone Numbers tab and you will see the expiration date for your magicJack service, and then you can renew the subscription there.Alternative way to renew the magicJack subscription would be to contact the magicJack customer support for billing inquiries at: 1-***-***-****.Regards,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.Thanks,IT Miro