Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

Yes , i am trying to activate my magic jack go and it has

Customer Question

yes hi, i am trying to activate my magic jack go and it has been impossible
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i have it connected to my router but there is no way toactivateit on my computer i get an error message
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: nope
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, 1-To register your magicJack : 1. Plug your magicJack Plus into a USB port on your computer2. Click on "Click Here to Register" in the left window of the magicJack Plus softPhone3. Follow the on-screen instructions to register with your personal information. 2-Using your magicJack Plus with a computer 1. Plug your magicJack Plus into a USB port on your computerA. If you are using a MAC, double click the magicJack Plus icon that appearsB. If you are using a PC, magicJack Plus software will load automaticallyYou are now ready to make and receive calls 3-Using magicJack plus without a computer 1. Plug the magicJack Plus into the power adapter that has been provided2. Plug the Ethernet cord that has been provided into the magicJack3. Plug the other end of the Ethernet cord into your modem or router4. Plug a telephone into your magicJack device5. Plug the power adapter into a power outletYou are now ready to make and receive calls Let me know if you need further assistance Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.
has everything worked out, do you still need help please?