Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

How can I sync FROM my iPod Classic to a mass storage devi

Customer Question

How can I sync FROM my iPod Classic to a mass storage device?
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 8 months ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Unfortunately the ipod can only sync directly with iTunes software on your computer. You can the transfer from the computer to a Mass Storage device.Follow the steps below to set up syncing.Open iTunes. Make sure that you have the latest version.Connect your device to your computer. Use the included USB cable to connect your device to your computer.Find your connected device. ...Click on your device. ...Turn on syncing. ...Sync your content.Then connect your storage device to your computer and drag the files form the computer to storage device.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!