Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I received a viriton n2120g prior to entering a home several

Customer Question

i received a viriton n2120g prior to entering a home several months ago. not some bits an
pieces are missing. what is a list of what i must have? i'm in need of what is needed to set it up to the back of the monoter. i cannot hear.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. To set up a computer of that approximate sort, you need these parts in sum total: 1. the computer box itself.2. the monitor, or screen, for it.3. the mouse4. the keyboard5. the cable from the video port on the computer box (1) to the port on the monitor (2)6. the power cable to the monitor (2)7. the power cable to the computer box (1)8. and it's good to have A. the speakers B. the power pack for the speakers (if they need one) C. a surge protector to plug the computer box (1) and the monitor (2) into, as well as perhaps the speakers (8-A). D. an internet connection... this might need a Ethernet network cable from the computer box (1) to the network router box's common (labeled one through four) ports. I hope this list helps. If it answers your question, please rate my answer. Thanks, ***** ***** luck.