Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

Howdy my lg tone pro+ is playing a recurring vibrating sound.

Customer Question

Howdy my lg tone pro+ is playing a recurring vibrating sound. The device is not vibrating but the only sound I hear when I play it is a bibrating noise
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well I walked away from my phone and the device lost signal and when I came back to my iPhone I tried playing a song through the head set and the only sound that plays no matter what I listen to is the vibrating sound or nothing at all
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I've tried resetting it by turning it off and on and disconnecting it from my Bluetooth but nothing works
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.Has this Bluetooth audoi device (LGTonePro+) always acted this way since you purchased it?OrIs did it work fine, and suddenly it stopped, and is only giving vibrating sound?