Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

Marlis, cannot move or delete black box asus VGA NO SIGNAL

Customer Question

Marlis, cannot move or delete black box asus VGA NO SIGNAL pressed by accident wrong button under monitor
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: they are 7 little buttons on lower edge of monitor frame, I accidentally presses the wrong one and got that black window saying VGA NO SIGnal,but Computer is on??
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.Please tell me the make and model of your monitor, and I will tell you how to fix the problem.I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Type your reply here. Thanks!
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.