GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15+ Years supporting Mac and Windows Desktops and Laptops,Printers, and other computer hardware

I have ASUS Laptop TP500L Sonic Master and both the keyboard

Customer Question

I have ASUS Laptop TP500L Sonic Master and both the keyboard of the laptop and the remote keyboard are hung up
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. Can you get it to shut down with the mouse, and then restart please? Do you see any error messages when it reboots?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there. I am just following up to see if rebooting the computer solved your problem. If it did not and yo still need help, please let me know. If it did, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!