Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.

I have Windows 10 and just purchased a Logitec C920 webcam.

Customer Question

I have Windows 10 and just purchased a Logitec C920 webcam. Is there any way to stop it always being in mirror image. The button to press does not engage at all. Thanks
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My Webcam Logetec C920 only has mirror image available. Can this be corrected?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I have Windows 10.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks