Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Since the Tandy II Ive been utilizing and repairing hardware components. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My CREATE keyboard case has several key that are not worki

Customer Question

My CREATE keyboard case has several key that are not working
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Lets try the following.. Hold down the sleep / wake and the home button at the same time on your ipad for about 20 seconds.. Your ipad should turn off, and then back on. Once that is done, disconnect and reconnect the keyboard from the smart connector on the keyboard and ipad.. Once reconnected, are your keys working now? If not, can you tell what keys arent working and list as many of them as possible here? Thank you, *****