Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Since the Tandy II Ive been utilizing and repairing hardware components. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I bought Order#15526483 a K480- to use with my I Pad. I have

Customer Question

I bought Order#15526483 a K480-B to use with my I Pad. I have done all the instructions that came with the unit. I t does not work to type with the key board on the unit. I am looking for a fix or return for another model Thanks Don Montfort
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 8 months ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
One more time I bought Keyboard K480-B. I have never been able to make it work. I think that out of the box,if I follow all the instructions it should work. This does not work,
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. I know you may have tried these steps before. So I can help you get this connected or rule it out as a defective keyboard.. I need you to go through the exact steps below and tell me exactly where you get stuck.. Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.With your iPad or iPhone turned on, tap the Settings icon. In Settings, tap General and then Bluetooth. If the on-screen switch beside Bluetooth doesn't currently show as ON, tap it once to enable it. Turn the keyboard on by sliding the power switch on the bottom of the keyboard over to the right.Using the device memory wheel on the top left of the keyboard, select 1, 2, or 3. You can save up to three devices to memory on the keyboard.At the top right of the keyboard, press and hold the "i" button until the light to the right of the button rapidly blinks blue.On your iPad or iPhone, in the Devices list, tap Logitech Keyboard K480 to pair it. Your keyboard may pair automatically, or it may request a PIN code to complete the connection. On your keyboard, type the code shown on-screen, and then press the Return or Enter key.NOTE: Each connect code is randomly generated. Make sure you enter the one shown on your iPad or iPhone screen.Once you press Enter (if required), the pop-up will disappear and the word Connected will show beside your keyboard in the Devices list.Your keyboard should now be connected to your iPad or iPhone.