Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Since the Tandy II Ive been utilizing and repairing hardware components. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I forgot my password *****'t sign in

Customer Question

I forgot my password ***** sign in
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. When you hit f8 and go to safe mode, does it show a new account called simply administrator for its name?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No it goes to password ***** in
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I tried that concept
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.
Good afternoon, my apologies for the delay in getting back to you. By the time you responded a day later, I was away from work and have just returned. I will be available for the next 5 days straight before I take another break. How we proceed from this point depends on whether you have data and files on your computer that you need to save. Or whether you just want to get the computer running again, and youre not worried or concerned about losing files. Also, whats the full name brand and model of your computer?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Dell inspiron B130. I'm no worried about any files
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I just want to get on
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I'm waiting
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.
If you are not worried about files.. then do the following. shut down the computer, then press power and immediately rapidly tap the F8 key.. When you get to the advanced boot options menu, choose repair your computer. Then, When you complete that process, the computer will have reinstalled windows and allow you to set a new username and password. if you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.Click "Next" on the welcome screen and log-in to the administrator account for the computer.Click on the "Dell Factory Image Recovery and DataSafe options" icon. Select the language settings for the computer and click "Next." Check the box for "Yes, reformat hard drive and restore system software to factory condition" and click on the "Next" button to begin the restore process. The computer will then erase the hard drive and restore the computer to the original factory condition. Press "Finish" to restart the computer with the factory settings restored.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please don't charge my card I haven't gotten an answer