Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I'm having trouble connecting my headphones to my laptop, I

Customer Question

HI, I'm having trouble connecting my headphones to my laptop
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I follow the manuals instructions but Ido not get a response.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: NO> It does not show in the list of connections
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason