Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.

I have been trying to use the pad on the computer (my mouse

Customer Question

I have been trying to use the DAMN pad on the computer (my mouse does not work) and I am having one hell of a time to fill in CR car info without hitting a wrong key and loosing the complete screen. I have NEVER heard of a company that charges you to get help on their product?
Category: Computer Hardware
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am a bit confused about where I am in this process? I see the second part of my question above (already sent out?) The first part of my question to logitech (they wanted to charge me $38 to ask a question ON THEIR PRODUCT????) Was that my mouse by that company suddenly stopped working and the recharge dots on the mouse did respond as before?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

If the recharge dots are failing, then you may have a defective rechargeable battery. All batteries used with small electronic devices, so fail eventually, with enough use or enough time or both.

If the battery(s) in the mouse have been in use for at least 1 1/4 year, then that's enough time and use for a slightly defectively made battery fail.