Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computer Hardware. MCSE, MCP, ICCP - Asus, Acer, Dell, HP, Compaq, Sony, Alienware, Lenovo.
23511658

How does someone renew s magic plan now when he had taken it

Customer Question

How does someone renew his magic jack plan now when he had taken it for 5 years & only one year ago
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: he got a message to renew his account
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: he has had his account since last year & had signed up for 5 years
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

In order to renew your Magic Jack you need to know which plan you currently (or planing to) have such as: Basic USA calls, Business, or International. The link below will take you to their website where you can compare prices on renewals and new services.

http://www.magicjack.com/index.html

Thank you.