Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I have a hp audio with a 100% volume on my screen always. I

Customer Question

I have a hp audio with a 100% volume on my screen always. I would like to take it out.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have an Acer HDMI Computer with a HP w19e screen.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: The Audio problem is even now on screen.
JA: Our top Computer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Computer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Computer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Tim replied 8 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 8 months ago.

Hi there, so HDMI Audio is showing a constant 100% icon? Are you using HDMI for audio?