GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15+ Years supporting Mac and Windows Desktops and Laptops,Printers, and other computer hardware
76665483

I am having a problem with the background colors. I found

Customer Question

I am having a problem with the background colors. I found under settings background and "colors" then "high contrast settings" however when I am on internet some boxes do not appear. How can I reset backgrounds to factory settings and also I have added several themes how do I delete these themes
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hello Virginia. My name is*****'d be happy to help you with this. Can you tell me what version of Windows you have?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we have microsoft 10
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. I apologize. I didn't see your response right away. Please right click on the windows icon in the lower left corner of your screen, then left click on Control Panel. Next, click on Display. When you see themes that you have added that you now want to delete, simply right click on the them and then left click on delete. If you do not see an option to delete the theme, it is most likely a standard theme that is included with windows. You will see "My Themes" first. This section is where the themes that you downloaded are most likely to be found. Scroll down to the next section and you will see default themes. These should windows 10 theme there that you can select. There may also be a section below that with "installed Themes" There may be some here that you wish to delete. But you may also see a Theme from the manufacturer of your computer. If so, choose that as it is more than likely the one that was installed originally.

If you'd like, I can perform these steps for you , and have sent an offer for Premium Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. If youdo not choose to take this service, but need more help, we can continue here.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

If this information that I have provided has been helpful to you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Virginia, were you able to resolve your issues with the background or do you still need help? If you need more help please let me know. We can continue to work together here, or I can offer the premium service of a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to your computer work on this as you watch. This is completely optional. If you still need help and choose not to use a remote session I will continue to work with you here.

If this information has helped you to resolve your problem with the background on your computer, please , take a moment to rate my service. As an independed contractor for Just Answer, I do not receive credit for my answer adn I am not compensated without at least a 3 star rating. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit! Thank you so much!