Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Networking, hardware, software, various OS's, Email Web and domain hosting, DNS

I need product information; I need a stand alone thing that

Customer Question

I need product information; I need a stand alone thing that will convert those 32mb chips into a dvd, I usually buy minus r, and it'd be good if it's zone free, or multizone, i'll be looking at website too, you see, i'm the only person in the history of the us to actually plant and maintain an extensive hardwood forest, i'll also need a gadget to turn the first dvd's into a digital format I can easily post on youtube or facebook, thought i'd consult you
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing

The best DVD burner/convertor/ripper software (also does Bluray) that i have ever used, is called DVDFab

Heres the link

Ive used it for years, and you get version upgrades for free, just for being a member.

I have yet to have any issues, and have many many options for conversion.....To and FROM